Wednesday 14 August 2013

Simon Says Stamp September 2013 Card Kit

It's so exciting !!! Today is the day when the new Simon Says Stamp Card Kit is released ! So, without further ado, here is the September Card Kit ! You will just LOVE this kit !




Those stamps are just gorgeous aren't they ?  Look at all those scrummy papers !  and the new My Mind's Eye ones to try !  I just love the other pieces of card too, all different colours to co-ordinate with the MME papers and different textures and patterns too to try from kraft, corrugated, smooth white and more !

I made two projects from my kit to show you today

One for the boys !


The piece of 'map' is from my stash.  I found a pile of old travel maps of France in a charity shop last year and snapped them up just knowing they would be perfect for a project !


and one for the girls !!!




If you take a hop, skip and jump over to the Simon Says Stamp Blog, you will see lots and lots of inspiration and ideas using this super duper kit !

As always, you can find links to everything I used on my projects below !

Thank you so much for visit.

Have a great day !

 

Goodies used for pillow box 






Goodies used for card

2 comments:

  1. I love your projects, Jo! The box look so fun and I love that you used an old travel map! The card you made is just gorgeous! I love the colors you used! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pillow box with it's stamped background, awesome map wrap and great tags! The box itself would be an amazing gift! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...