Saturday 9 August 2008

All Star Kit










This kit available to download is called "All Star" and consists of the patterned papers that you can see (and some others too), the stars and sentiments.

I used my Bind It All to make the notebook and used gems and ribbons from my stash.

For the girls card I used a Magnolia Tilda stamp which was coloured using watercolour pencils. The ribbon and flower are from Poppicrafts.

For the boys card I used Edwin in his cap stamp which was coloured using watercolour pencils and the ribbon is a transparent ribbon from Sassycrafts by Junkitz "Extreme Boy" Transparency Ribbonz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...