Wednesday 13 August 2008

Kaboodle Doodles - New Kit !






Andrea has designed this brand new "Party Kit" which is fabulous and is very versatile.

The new kit has 12 backing papers (3 different backgrounds in 4 different colours) and 4 sheets of images with and without text (including blank ones for you to print and colour yourself), and a white version of the party background (17 in total).

The kit will sell for £1.99.

My first card was made using one of the green patterned papers from the kit together with a piece of K&Co Designer Paper "Sparkly Sweet". I used a Sugar Nellie Sweet Art Ebony image which was very kindly given to me and was painted using watercolour pencils. The lace was from my local market. The flowers and pearl brads are by Papermania and I made the sentiment on my PC.

My second card was using two of the blue patterned papers from the kit (the one with the cupcakes etc) and the one inside the frame. The plain blue paper is Bazzil Bling which I have just recently discovered and adore ! The stamps I used are by Woodware clear stamps and called "Clowning Around". The clown and balloons were coloured using watercolour pencils. I used my Cuttlebug for the embossing and my Cricut baby for the lettering and number 4.

A link for Kaboodles Doodles is opposite.

9 comments:

  1. You have some really lovely creations hun, very pretty & cute too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow jo shes gorgeous! thanks for joining in the ABC challenge ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cards Jo, especially love the first one. Looks like there is room for me in SBS group 23... have posted my 'about me' bit anyway!!

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card and the paper's are fab, thanks for joining in the challenge. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful creations darin, love them both. busy bee you've been x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card and great papers. I love the flowers.
    thank you for joining in the ABC challenge.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...