Saturday 23 August 2008

Trying New Ideas




I've been looking at the fantastic cards coloured by people using Promarkers and loved the lovely vibrant colours which I think is needed with some patterned papers. I was then reminded about Marlene's terrific blog where she gives a tutorial for painting with distress inks (of which I have many !). I followed the tutorial and then found these fantastic patterned papers which are amazingly given away free by Summer Driggs on her blog called Summertime Designs Summer is an amazing lady who creates these amazing kits while caring for her little baby girl who has undertaken a major brain operation this Summer. It is people like Summer who make you stop and think just how very lucky we really are. I dedicate this card to Claire, Summer's daughter. I hope you get well soon darlin.


7 comments:

  1. lovely card Jo, love the way Tilda is coloured. where are the flowers from? I saw a fab on tutorial on Pro Markers on Fran's blog (franmade - in my blog list) which inspired me to buy mine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jo! I just read through Marlene's tutorial, which I had not seen before and it was very helpful!! Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww this is just soooo very cute, great card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that has worked well. Love the look. Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness Jo you have been busy, just been looking at all your other makes on your blog. All excellent, but i have to say, this card is just fantastic.

    Keep up the good work hun,

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...