Friday 15 August 2008

Crafts Beautiful August Bookmark Swap



The theme for this month's bookmark swap was butterflies and at the request of the host "Sequin" it had to include something pink and sparkly !

This picture certainly doesn't do the bookmark any favours and it real life, it looked very sparkly and bright and colourful indeed but the camera just wouldn't pick this up which is a real shame.

To make the bookmark I used some very glittery yellow card which is covered in little pink and blue flowers and butterflies. I bought this in a little craft shop in Dorset when we visited earlier in the year. The die cut pale pink and bright pink flowers are chipboard covered in glitter too. The butterflies are wire butterflies covered in a pink net and have a gem on them. I bought the flowers and butterflies in The Papermillshop. The ribbon is from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous hunny! I am delighted to have it here at my home to enjoy looking at before i do the swap! Keep up your fantastic creations!
    Really enjoyed hosting this months swap!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...