Sunday 10 August 2008

Baby
























This kit available to download is called "Baby" and consists of pink and blue pattered papers, borders, babies and lettering.

Both girl and boy birth announcement tags were made entirely using items in the kit. I just added the ribbons, eyelets and "announcement" part of the tags and some Stickles glitter for the girl's tag.

The baby boy card was also made using the pattered paper, baby and lettering from the kit. The blue card and brads are from my stash.

The baby girl card was also made using the pattered paper and baby available in the kit. The pink card and brads were from my stash and I made the sentiment on my PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...