Wednesday 7 July 2010

Guest Designer (wooooo) on the ABC Challenge !


For my Simon Says Challenge card, please see the post below this one !


I felt very honored to be asked by Vicky a couple of weeks ago if I would join the ABC Challenge this week as a Guest Designer ! Of course, I snapped her hand off ! Thank's so much for asking me darlin.

The challenge this week is the letter"Y" and the theme is "You and Me". This can be either two images on a stamp or two stamps on a card and is a perfect theme for anniversary or wedding card.

The sponsor this week is Wild Orchid Crafts and the prize is amazing !

Here is my card :




The DP's are Basic Grey "Capella" which are sooo yummy scrummy !

I have been dying to use this Lilli of the Valley stamp for ages and ages and this was the perfect opportunity to ink it up. The image has been coloured with ProMarkers and the edges have been inked with distress ink.

The doily I bought when I went to the NEC.

The flowers are a mixture of Prima Essentials Shabby Chic, Artful Collage and Wild Orchid Crafts roses. The pin, tulle and pearls are from my stash.

The sentiment is a Melissa Frances transfer.

Most of these products you can purchase from Simon Says Stamp !

The rest of the DT's are gorgeous and I hope you can come along and play too !

Thank you so much for your visit and for any comments you may leave.

Hope to see you soon.

Love 'n' hugs,


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jo,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jo on your Guest Design spot, well deserved! I absolutely love your card, your colouring is fantastic and I love the gorgeous flowers! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jo :-) I love this image ,,, sooo cute and the papers are fab too,, LOVE the flowers ,,, gorgeous :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card Jo, sweet image and fab papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jo :) Congratulations on your Guest Designer spot too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card Jo. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hall Jo,

    oh was für eine süße schnuckelige Karte und so toll gestaltet, klasse.
    lg gila

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooo jo that's a beatuiful card you've created there! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card jo, well done on being a GDT well deserved
    hugs Troy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love your card, your colouring is fantastic!
    Hugs
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS!!!!!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...