Wednesday 14 July 2010

Simon Says Challenge - Let's Get Fruity !!!


Good morning ! Welcome to another Simon Says Challenge ! I can't believe how fast the week's zoom by !

This week, we want to see fruit in your creations whether it be on the paper, in the image, a brad, button, charm - whatever you like !

There is a $25 shopping spree on offer as the prize - how fantastic is that ?!


Now, I actually made a boo boo with my card as we were supposed to showcase Basic Grey products this week but silly ole me just read "fruit" and I went away happily making my card and didn't see the last bit until I came to upload my card ! Still, you can see loads of Basic Grey being used on my blog and you know I'm always telling you that Simon Says Stamp sells oodles and oodles of Basic Grey products, probably just about every product they produce !!





I cut the apple shaped card using a template from an apple shaped chipboard album I have and never used ! I must use that one day !

The DP's are October Afternoon "Report Card"


The image is by CC Designs and is called "School Puppy" and he has been coloured with ProMarkers. You can buy CC Designs stamps in the Simon Says Stamp Store.


The ribbon is from my stash.


I used alphabet transfers for the text.


The DT's cards are amazing. Please pop by their blogs and leave them a comment and you may also find some candy while you are there !


Right, must dash. The girls are waiting for me to take them to school !!!


Have a great day and thank you for your visit, it was lovely to see you.


Love 'n' hugs,


13 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwww this is gorgeous, love the DP's
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwww Jo,So beautiful.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Jo - hope you're well and behaving yourself!!
    Fabulous card, such a fantastic shape, great choice of papers and love the cute 'School Puppy', great colouring, he doesn't look easy to colour to me.
    huggles Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute card Jo :-) I love the apple shape and the image, papers and text are all fab :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute card Jo :-) I love the apple shape and the image, papers and text are all fab :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so cute, fabulous card Jo.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous! I really love the ribbon.
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so darling, Jo!! I love the apple shape and the image is so adorable, ribbon is great too!!

    Thanks for another great inspiration for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
    *mwah*
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Jo, it is fabulous! the shape is brilliant and I love the gorgeous papers! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jo, your card is so cute. I love the apple shape. What a great idea to use the mini book as a template. Thanks for the inspiring ideas!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this puppy image, and it is so cute that the card itself is shaped like an apple. A great card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there mrs, how are you!!!! Fab card, love the fun shape and image so much. Hope you have had a great week sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. this card is sheer brilliance, I love it x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...