Tuesday 3 February 2015

Clearly Besotted Stamps - February Release - Teaser Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of the Teasers for Clearly Besotted Stamps

 Today I am showing a card I have made using the gorgeous stamp set called "Friends Forever".

This stamp set features some very beautiful flowers as well as those gorgeous font sentiments we know and love from Clearly Besotted Stamps.


I decided to have a play with my Hero Arts Ink Daubers for this card just adding stripes of colour on the Tim Holtz watercolor card.

I heat embossed the flowers with white embossing powder and then added the sentiment and some sequins to finish off.

As always, you can see a list of everything I used below.  The stamp set will be available to buy from Clearly Besotted Stamps on 5th February.

Thank's for your visit and I hope you have enjoyed the Teaser's so far !

 


8 comments:

  1. Fabulous eye-popping backdrop which showcases the flower image perfectly
    Adorable ... so happy you are GDT this month. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous. The white embossing on that gorgeous citrus background is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Jo, I love the colour and striking design xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous background Jo, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a simple idea but it looks fantastic, must remember this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lovely hot colours are perfect for this flower :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like the sponge daubers background! Great look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...