Friday 6 February 2015

Clearly Besotted Stamps - February Release - Teaser Day 5

Well, this is my last day of Teasers for the February Release of Clearly Besotted Stamps ! The good news is that you can now buy the new release AND I shall be back with the March Release too !! Hoooooray !!!!

So, for my first card .....

This stamp set is called "Sketched Blooms" and is a gorgeous set of two step stamping (should you desire !) of sketched blooms !  Dies for this set are also available.


Any excuse to do some watercoloring at the moment !!  I stamped the flowers, heat embossed them with white embossing powder and then die cut them.  I watercolored them with distress markers.  I did the same with the leaves.  I also die cut the flowers and leaves from vellum and added these underneath the watercolored ones.

I heat embossed the sentiment onto vellum and mounted the whole lot onto a piece of gold mirror card.

As always, you can see links to everything I used for this card below.

I am entering my card into CAS-ual Friday's Challenge of "Must Love Watercolor" and
CAS on Sundays whose challenge is "Flowers"


For my next card, I used the stamp set called "Laugh Out Loud".  This set also has matching dies available.


I heat embossed the parcels at the bottom with white embossing powder.

Again, you can see links to everything I used below.

Well, that just leaves me to say a huge thank you to Stephanie and the DT of Clearly Besotted Stamps for having me this month and I can't wait to get started on the Teasers for the March Release !

Happy shopping !






Sketched Blooms





Laugh Out Loud



6 comments:

  1. Oh the watercoloring of the flower is lovely and I really like the vellum laid behind. Your second card is so fun and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I absolutely love that water colored flower! Awesome job! I also love your second card. Just so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You water colored those flowers so beautifully!
    Thanks for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely cards !! Adorable work. Thanks for joining the fun at CAS- Fridays challenge this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and loved your watercolouring.Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Friday´s.
    Hugs
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your watercolor cards! Please keep them coming! Awesome designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...