Friday 27 February 2015

Simon Says Stamp - March 2015 Card Kit

Hello ! 

I'm back with another card I have made from the new Simon Says Stamp March Card Kit. This time I used one of the journaling cards and stamped the sentiment on it from the stamp set which comes with the kit called "Flowers On My Mind".  I just adore the font in this stamp set. 

The sentiment was too long to fit on the journaling card so I stamped the words bit by bit masking off the rest with some masking tape and then removing the masking tape before I stamped the words (otherwise you would get black smudges where the ink got onto the tape !).


A twine bow and some sparkly sequins and this card was good to go !

I have left links to everything I use below.

I have also added this card to my Etsy Shop.

Thank's for stopping by and have a great Friday !

 



2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...