Wednesday 11 February 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - All Creatures Great and Small !







Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our All Things Bright and Beautiful Challenge !


It's Wednesday and 


Yes, we have a new challenge over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge !

The theme this week is 

All Creatures Great and Small !

The Design Team are this week showcasing Paper Smooches products !


For this week's challenge, as always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a fabulous $50 voucher for the Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px



I just love this little bookworm from the "Smarty Pants" set !

You can see a list of everything I used below !

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing what you make !

Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a great day !






http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/


13 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jo :-) The little bookworm is adorable and I love the papers and banner, very cute :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun design, Jo - love that wiggly worm! The whole design made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun design, Jo - love that wiggly worm! The whole design made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo, this is totally adorable! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo, this card made me giggle with happiness. The worm looks so happy. I Love how you brought him to life.

    I appreciate that you have worked so hard on our Simon team for years and years and years and your cards have grown in style and depth and imagery in ways I couldn't have even imagined 6 years ago!

    Well done Jo!

    Thank you! You rocked these too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute!! Lovin' that little worm :) Great design, Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Jo, I love the background papers and stitched fishtail die with the cute, adorable bookworm!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello Jo! fabulous card! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Jo! The bookworm is so cute and I love the layout
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card Jo!! Great design!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...