Wednesday 4 February 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - All Things Bright and Beautiful







Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Anything Goes Challenge !


It's Wednesday and 


Yes, we have a new challenge over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge !

The theme this week is 

All Things Bright and Beautiful !

The Design Team are this week showcasing Hero Arts products !


For this week's challenge, as always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a fabulous $50 voucher for the Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px



Personally, I think stars are bright and beautiful.   I love it when we go on holiday to Devon/Cornwall  and stay on sites that are in the middle of nowhere so its pitch black, the number of stars you can see is unbelievable.

I watercolored the background with distress inks and when dry, I "splat" some Marshmallow Glimmer Mist over the top.  I believe "Marshmallow" has been discontinued but there are lots of white sprays/inks available to purchase.  I made some whiter stars by dotting a white Sharpie pen randomly.

You can see a list of everything I used below !

We hope you can join us in our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing what you make !

Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a great day !






http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jo!! Love that background and great design!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jo the background is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply stunning, Jo! I love how you pulled everything together with the flash of silver on the side of your card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!! Wowee!! Jo, the background looks so REAL :)


    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fabulous Jo - I love the night sky background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely perfect night sky!! love the little bit of silver sparkle too :) perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! I love the blues! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie I just love this the background looks like you can just reach in and touch it, loving the touch of sparkle too, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card Jo, I love your water colouring background - it's stunning and a stars scene stamp is gorgeous!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Your card is stunning! I love your background ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Jo! I love the night sky you've created and the stars look so pretty
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello Jo! super cute card, luv the stamp set and sentiment...super awesome background. hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun idea for this challenge, Jo! I love your beautiful sky!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oooh so pretty and such a brilliant take on the theme ! stars are bright and beautiful ! Clever girl !! I totally LOVE this :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...