Friday 20 February 2015

Simon Says Stamp - Hop To It Release !

It's arrived ! Today is the day that Simon Says Stamp's newest releases go on sale. This release is called "Hop To It" and as always, this release is fresh and exciting and has something for everyone !  You can find the whole of the new release HERE !

I used this gorgeous set of stamps called "Artful Flowers".



I stamped the flowers onto vellum before heat embossing them with white embossing powder and then fussy cutting them out (there are matching dies available with this set - link below).  The sentiments have also been heat embossed.

There is a blog hop over at the Simon Says Stamp Blog so you can see the rest of the release in action by lots of amazing designers.

I have added this card to my Etsy shop.

Have a great Friday and enjoy hopping !


 




8 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a fabulous way to showcase some of the new release. I love it, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...love your color combo and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - your colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours and design of this Jo - gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Gorgeous Card! Love the design & colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful!! Really makes me want this set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...