Saturday 28 June 2008

At last ! Some proper blogging help !

Would you like to create your own blog but you are unsure how to go about it ?

Do you already have a blog but you would like to know how to add a different header, change the skin, add a widget, add a blinkie or anything else for that matter ?

Do you have a "silly" question about blogging you have been dying to ask but never found anyone to help you ?

Well, I have the answer !

The wonderful Martine from the Crafts Beautiful Forum has set up a blog answering all those questions you have been burning to ask. Martine is a self taught blogger but she definately knows her onions. She has set up a really helpful blog called Girls can blog too All you have to do is leave Martine your question and she will try and answer it for you.

This is what we have been waiting for boys and girls ! Get asking those questions now !

3 comments:

  1. Cheers for the heads up Jo, I will add her to my blog, I am sure that many folks will find it very helpful!
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that info. I have only recently set up my blog (less than a week) and although I seem to be finally getting there it has been a real struggle. I know where to go in future. Your blog is great, would love you to visit me if you get the chance. Best wishes, Linda X

    ReplyDelete
  3. *blush* aww thank you darlin :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...