Monday 23 June 2008

Kaboodle Doodles




I have downloaded these scrummy papers from Kaboodle Doodles and made these two cards from them. The download is called "Stitched Up" and comes with lots of added extras like flowers and hearts etc. They are lovely, bright, cheerful and Summery.

For the first card I made the flowers myself and added some Stickles to them. The brads are Papermania brads. The ribbon was absolutely perfect for this card. I bought it from my local market a couple of weeks ago. The sentiment is a Studio G clear stamp.
For the second card I used some Penny Black Stickeroos which I have had for ages and never used. The flowers and sentiment came with the download of papers. I added some glamour dust to them and the letters on the sentiment (although you can't see it on this picture) and I used some gems just received in a magazine.

10 comments:

  1. Ooo Jo these 2 cards are lovely, & it's nice to see something a little different too. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely work hunny, you are sooooo on a roll right now. Keep it up!!!

    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Cards. The rainbow ribbon looks gorgeous!
    Chick x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW jo your work is fantastic, so fresh and bright.

    excellent !

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These two cards are really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Jo
    Love your card. The deadline for our challenge is 12 oclock midday but as its our 1st I will put you in the draw, it's too late to go into our favorites else it would probably be in our favorites too . Good luck Thanks for entering
    Tracey
    This Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards Jo. I love the beautiful colours you have used, lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, wonderful cards, great colours. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...