Boots’ Blogspot

Tuesday, 3 June 2008

Tilda & Co - None Card Week



Now this was a difficult challenge this week for me. I decided in the end I would make a photograph frame with a difference. Here is the result and I hope you like it !

To make this photograph frame I used my Serif DrawPlus program to make the template for the frame. I then cut out the frame on DCWV Posies Glitter Print 12x12 Petite Sunrise Posies card.

The alphabet letters are Basic Grey Mini Monogram Stickers - Two Scoops. I put these onto card and then cut around them.

The beads are from Bijoux Beads in Bath.

The "Angels" are from Heaven.

6 comments:

  1. I really love that hun, and so clever how you made it.

    Hugs
    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  2. jo its lovely it is very " different" frame not seen one like it before.. well done on taking part.
    hope to see you joining in lots more from now on missy!

    take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY LOVE THS TOO! fantastic creation boots! love THE COLOURS TOO.

    NATALIE X

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mum has got that you look lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...