Tuesday 3 June 2008

Tilda & Co - None Card Week



Now this was a difficult challenge this week for me. I decided in the end I would make a photograph frame with a difference. Here is the result and I hope you like it !

To make this photograph frame I used my Serif DrawPlus program to make the template for the frame. I then cut out the frame on DCWV Posies Glitter Print 12x12 Petite Sunrise Posies card.

The alphabet letters are Basic Grey Mini Monogram Stickers - Two Scoops. I put these onto card and then cut around them.

The beads are from Bijoux Beads in Bath.

The "Angels" are from Heaven.

6 comments:

  1. I really love that hun, and so clever how you made it.

    Hugs
    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  2. jo its lovely it is very " different" frame not seen one like it before.. well done on taking part.
    hope to see you joining in lots more from now on missy!

    take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea, looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I REALLY LOVE THS TOO! fantastic creation boots! love THE COLOURS TOO.

    NATALIE X

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mum has got that you look lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...