Monday 30 June 2008

This Thursday, it's all about - Challenge




I haven't made anything now for over a week and its driven me mad. I've had a very poorly little girl to look after and I was poorly myself in the week with dreadful tonsillitis but we are now fit and well and I can get back to it.

I found these Hero Arts clear stamps in my drawer buried so I decided to blow the dust off them and use them. I remembered that This Thursday's challenge was all about using beads so these particular stamps are perfect for that. I even went the whole hog and completely covered the cherries in beads. I think it all looks good enough to eat !!

I used .......

Pink card from The Papermillshop.

Stripey paper downloaded from Kaboodle Doodles

Hero Arts cupcake stamps

Ribbon from Poppicrafts

Beads from stash and jewels from Papermania.


13 comments:

  1. Glad you're both feeling better.

    Fab card ... although it's made me want cake now. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card - thanks for joining in with This Thursday. Hope you're both feeling better and ready for crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card. The beads make excellent hundreds and thousands and vermicelli . Glad you are both well and that you shared your 1st day back crafting with ous
    thanks for taking part

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh they look good enough to eat!!
    Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so effective, I love the way you've used the beads.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear that you have been poorly, I hope that you and your daughter are feeling much better now.
    I love your card it looks delicious!!!
    Caroline X (cupcakedaft)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are feeling better now Jo :) Love the beads you've used, that card is delicious. You've made me hungry now LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent card, love the beadwork on the cakes

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Back again!

    I've left you something on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is a great card!!

    I have some thing on my blog for you, take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's something for you on my blog!
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Makes me hungry for cake, cupcakes especially! Brilliant make, love the colours and design LO x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...