Thursday 12 June 2008

Bind It All Notebook



I had another go at using my Bind It All again. It's my friend's birthday and so I decided to give her a different present. She is just like me and loves books and pens. I also bought her a nice pen to go with it.

I used some more papers I downloaded from the Daisie Company called "Sprightly Spring".

The flowers are from Poppicrafts.

The brads are Papermania.

I used my Cuttlekids "Fairy" alphabet for her name and of course, it was Colorbox fluid chalked !

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! The colours are great, love them! Your friend will really appreciate this gift! How thoughtful you are! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the delete ... let's try again.

    Simply gorgeous Boots ... what a lucky friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent work, i love the colours you have used.

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...