Friday 6 June 2008

Tilda on a Swing




Oh dear, I have been buying again ! Sassycrafts have a discount on Magnolia Stamps too good to miss so I couldn't resist any longer and bought some more to add to my collection ! I made this card last night with Swinging Tilda and the Swing. This is what I used to make it.

The stamps are Swinging Tilda, Magnolia Swing, Magnolia Summer background, Penny Black stamp for the flowers.

The blue paper is from the Canon Creative Park website, the papers on here are FREE to download (fantastic and the papers are lovely especially seeing as they are for free). The address for that site is http://cp.c-ij.com/english/scrapbook/pattern/01.html

I printed the clouds with the Summer background stamp in Versa Colour Smoke Blue and then outlined them with a Sakura white Gellyroll pen. The sun is coloured with a yellow and orange Sakura glaze pen to add "shine".

The green paper is Basic Grey Sugared with the grass from the Summer background stamp in various shades of green in Colorbox Chalk.

Tilda and the swing are coloured with Derwent watercolour pencils and her dress is paper pierced with a sheet from the Papermania Retro Floral pad.

The butterflies have been cut from another piece of paper I downloaded from the Canon website and Star Dust Stickles added to their wings.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...