Wednesday 11 June 2008

Crafts Beautiful June Card Swap




The theme for the Crafts Beautiful June Card Swap was "Female - Floral" and I had to send my card to the very talented Devonbunny - I was very nervous ! As I always seem to be playing around with Magnolia stamps, I decided to play with something a bit different this time and used my new Penny Black stamp which has had an outing but not in public !!

I also decided to send Jules a RAK to thank her for her ongoing kindness and support. I made this little folder and put some Penny Black images in it for her and some chipboard flowers, butterflies and dragonflies in it for her to have a play with. I am looking forward to seeing what she creates.

I'm glad you liked it all Jules ! x

4 comments:

  1. Oh like it I did, well no, loved it is nearer to it. The pen you sent with it is the only pen I've used since, I love it and it's soooo pwetty!

    Jules (usually a cheap and not-so cheerful clear bic pen type o' gal lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super card and love the folder you sent to Jules. You're so kind.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that card is totally gorgeous, well done! and the folder you made for jules....well it's simply beautiful, it's no wonder she loves it! The PB stamp is ever so sweet x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...