Thursday 12 June 2008

Crafts Beautiful - June Bookmark Swap



This is the first time I have taken part in the bookmark swap on the Crafts Beautiful Forum. The theme was "Love" and so I made this heart.

The pink paper I used is some dotty glitter handmade paper from Lakeland which I stamped with Versacolor Raspberry ink on hearts from Studio G.

The beads are from Bijoux Beads which I stitched in a line on the bookmark.

The ribbon is from Poppicrafts and I found a ribbon brad which I coloured with a pink Whispers permanent pen.

I hope the recipient likes it !


3 comments:

  1. Your Bookmark is ace hun, love it, im sure whoever receives it will love it. Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! Thi is fantastic Boots, i adore this! The recipitant will adore it i'm sure! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super bookmark ... the shape is really unusual and will be admired I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...