Monday 2 June 2008

My last Ladybug Stamp




I have been able this morning to have a play with the last Ladybug stamp I bought a while back together with some handmade papers I bought from Lakeland. The papers are fantastic, very different and very strokeable (I am sure any paper crafter will know what I mean by this !) and it was difficult to choose out of so many.

The dark green backing paper is Basic Grey Sugared (my last piece as well !).

The other patterned papers are the handmade papers from Lakeland.

The brads are Papermania.

The flower and ribbon are from Poppicrafts.

Also featured is my new watermark !


3 comments:

  1. YAY you managed it!!! you card is stunning JO! you should be very proud of yourself today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is rmarkably amazing! love it so much x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...