Monday 2 June 2008

Check out my new snazzy watermark ?

I have always liked the look of those snazzy watermarks on photos so when I saw that Donna from the Crafts Beautiful Forum and Tilda & Co. had set up her own site making blog headers and watermarks, I just had to contact her. Donna provided an excellent, personal service, asked what I would like for my watermark and hey presto, it was done within no time ! Not only does she design the most fantastic headers and watermarks but she also gives you step by step instructions of how to use them too which is a bonus if you know as much about computers as I do !

If you fancy being snazzy along with me, please visit Donna at her site. The address is http://digitaltester.blogspot.com


1 comment:

  1. OH jo you made me blush! behave yourself woman!

    Thanks so much for the lovely words xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...