Sunday 22 June 2008

A Friend's Birthday and the Penny Black Saturday Challenge




I finally got around to doing some more cardmaking yesterday and boy, it felt good !

I made this card for a friend's birthday with a Penny Black stamp I haven't used before (don't tell the other half !). The stamp is called "Good Friends" and it was lovely to paint.

After making my card I had a look at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge which is into its second week. The theme of this week's challenge is "Friendship".

"I think its fair to say we have all made some wonderful friends through blogging so
this week we would like you to create something you would give to a friend".


Funny enough, I thought as I was going to send this card to a friend and the Penny Black stamp was also called "Good Friends" I entered it for the challenge.

I used to make this card :

Papers from Daisie Company called "Faded Charm"

Penny Black stamp called "Good Friends" painted with Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.

Sentiment made from my nestabilities and stamped with a Studio G clear stamp

Flowers from Poppicrafts

Pearl brads from Papermania.

9 comments:

  1. fabulous card for the challenge - the image is so sweet and the papers so soft and scrummy - thanks for joining in the PBS challenge this week
    Kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Jo, I love this stamp its adorable and your colouring is beautiful. Love the layout and pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at PBS Challenge :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is such a cute stamp, and the papers are fab, Thanks for joining PBS this week come back next week
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just a lovely card. Love that cute little girl. Really pretty colours too.

    Gebbie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card the stamp is so sweet i love it and your friend will to. thanks for joining PBS challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow..... was für eine schöne Karte mit einem super niedlichem Motiv!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous - it's a really lovely stamp and not one I've seen before .. lovely vintage feel Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...