Monday 18 August 2008

Ahoy there me hearties !



Well shiver me timbers I managed to make another card ! After splicing the main brace I set about tackling the "Skulls" kit that is available to purchase and download from Kaboodle Doodles. I'm a bit of a pink and girly cardmaker so this was a challenge for me.

To make this card I used another birthday card for the picture of the boy (he is so cute !). The patterned paper, skull, map and sentiment are all in the Skulls kit.

Hopefully I won't be made to walk the plank for this one !

2 comments:

  1. will let you off the whole walking the plank for the card jo - it is fab!! But as for the jokes .. hmmmmm im not too sure!! LOL Gorgeous sweetie - i have no idea what you was worried about with that kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I say I love this card! I think I might have told you by email. Remiss of me not to send a comment too :) Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...