Tuesday 12 August 2008

ATC Swaps


Lindsey's ATC


My ATC


I have made a wonderful new friend called Lindsey who lives in Massachusetts through the Crafts Beautiful forum and we decided to start our friendship off by swapping ATC's. This was the first time Lindsey had made an ATC and I must say, she is an expert already ! I love it.

I made Lindsey a Tilda ATC surprisingly the first ATC I have made using Tilda and I loved making it.

Hopefully we will swap again.

To make my ATC I used blue pattered paper from the "Blue and Pink" download from Kaboodle Doodles, Prima flowers, Tilda stamp and ribbon by Poppicrafts.

2 comments:

  1. thank you Jo..awww wow i'm so happy you put it on your blog..watch mine for yours! Hugs, Lindsey xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...