Monday 4 August 2008

Tiggertastic's Doodles



Sarah (Tiggertastic) very generously let the members of the CB Forum download some of her doodles which are fantastic. I had to make a few ATC's for swaps last night and lost all inspiration for them until I saw Sarah's very generous offer. I used a couple to make this ATC. I hope I have done her doodles justice !

The patterned paper is a download from Kaboodle Doodles

I coloured the flower picture with watercolour pencils and then added some 3-D clear gloss. The dragonfly was coloured using Sakura pens and then blended using my watercolour brush. I also added my own doodles but they are nowhere near as good as Sarah's !


2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...