Tuesday 12 August 2008

More ATC's !




I seem to be on a roll for ATC's ! I made these for the Crafts Beautiful August ATC Swap. The theme was Seasons/Gardening.

The grass and birds were made from a scrap pieces paper I found in my stash.

The sky was created with Tim Holtz distress ink and has little flecks of Colorbox Fluid Chalk "Frost White" in it to give the appearance of fine clouds. Unfortunately it doesn't show very well in the photo.

The ribbons are Maya Road "Laughter"

The buttons and cord are from my stash.

I loved making these ATC's and really didn't want to part with them ! I hope they go to a loving
home !!!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...