Sunday 10 August 2008

Pink and Blue













This kit available to download is called "Pink and Blue" and consists of six different patterned papers each in pink and blue.

The ATC was made using pink patterned paper that has lovely flowers on it in a darker pink available in the kit. The doodles were drawn by Tiggertastic of the Crafts Beautiful Forum which she very kindly made available for us to download. She was also very kind in letting me use these doodles to make my ATC for Kaboodle Doodles. Thank you Sarah ! The doodles were coloured using watercolour pencils and the dragonfly doodle was coloured using Sakura pens. I covered the flower in 3D gloss but unfortunately it does not show in the photo.

The new baby girl card was made using the spotty pink pattered paper available in the kit. The rik rak ribbon, lilac dresses, flowers, gems and sentiment are all from my stash.

The bird card was made using the blue patterned paper which is covered in little pale blue and darker blue birds. I just had to use my Hero Arts Decorative Birds stamps for this card ! The flower corner stamp is from a set from Inkadinkado called "The Florish Pack" and the sentiment is from a pack of Hero Arts stamps called "Hello Birdie". I coloured them using watercolour pencils. The flowers, ribbon and brads are from my stash. I added some Stickles to my flowers for a touch of sparkle.

The last blue card was made using the same patterned paper as the pink ATC, it has darker blue flowers on it. The image is a Penny Black stamp called "Constellations" and the butterfly is a Penny Black stamp called "Bohemian". These were "painted" with Whispers pens and spritzed with water to give a watercolour effect. I added blue Stickles to give a sparkle. The flowers, brads and photo corners are all from my stash.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...