Saturday 23 August 2008

Huge Congratulations to.....

Charli ! I just wanted to mention Charli who is the daughter of my good friend Jen You should go and have a look at Charli's blog, it is amazing and she also has two other blogs too, one for her artwork and the other with sketches on it for you to use when you have "those moments" !

Charli has also just received her GCSE results and wow, she is one very clever laydee ! Please pop over to say your congrats. She has worked so hard for these and has made not only herself but her family extremely proud of her. Well done Charli !

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much!
    I don't think half of my results have actually sunk in yet lol
    Charli
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...