Tuesday 12 August 2008

Time to pass on my Award

I have been sat now for a few days wondering who to pass my award onto and also, who hasn't already received it ! I have made my choice and here are the well deserving recipients although I see some of you have received it already ! :

Adele at dillydallydingle - Thank you for your help and inspiration ;)

Jen at Pheonix Crafts - Thank's for the swaps and inspiration !

Lindsey at kraftykitn - A new friend I have made across the pond !

Sassylm at pink and fluffy designs - Thank's for your Cricut help and enthusiasm !

Liz at buttons for brains - For your inspiration.

Now all you have to do is : -

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link back to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 2 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...