Saturday 2 August 2008

Fantastic News !

I have been chosen to be a member of a Design Team ! I can't tell you how excited I am about this. This has been my dream for a very long time.

I am designing for Kaboodle Doodles and Andrea Miller who creates wonderful patterned papers and embellishments for you to download from her site. I have been really busy making lots of items from her downloads and they are now ready to be photographed. I shall be posting pictures of them as soon as I am able.

For my "CV" to Andrea I made these two cards from a download on Kaboodle Doodles called "Stitched Up".

Thank's Andrea for giving me this chance and I hope you like my creations !




8 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, Congrats on the Kaboodle Doodles DT call, I'm another DT member and very excited too :) I just thought I would 'introduce' myself. Looking forward to seeing more of your fantastic creations :) Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo

    Love your cards & your blog. Looking forward to getting to know you via the Kaboodle Doodle's DT :-)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo these are absolutely gorgeous cards! No wonder Kaboodle snapped you up - your work is fab!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welldone Jo a much deserved post!! Your cards are wonderful!! Enjoy you fabulous new status!! You desrve it.
    Nicola.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Jo, your cards are fab

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big congrats Jo ~ these cards are flippin' fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards Jo,
    Congratulations on making the DT.

    I love the Multi coloured ribbon you've used!

    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are absoultely wonderful, just glorious and very pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...