Boots’ Blogspot

Tuesday, 12 August 2008

Another ATC Swap




Rachelsian of Busymitts organised an ATC Swap so I joined that too. I sent her these two ATC's.

The first one I have shown before and the ingredients for this are shown below.

The second ATC was made using Papermania "Sweet Nothings" 6" x 6" paper and my gorgeous Hero Arts clear cupcake stamps. I covered the cherry in little pink beads and two green beads for the leaves. I also found some beads for the top of the cake. I am so pleased how it came out and the real thing looked good enough to eat !

2 comments:

  1. Love that cupcake, it's brill. Thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive. I haven't got into ATC's yet. By the way, how do you get your watermark on your photos?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...