Saturday 16 August 2008

Friendships Blossom




This card is made with the soon to be released kit from Kaboodle Doodles called "Berry Bright". This kit contains 5 pattered papers and 4 different sentiments available either to print individually or on one sheet.

To make this card I used three of the pattered papers which are available although I did cut the big flowers out from the third sheet !

The image used is a Penny Black image which was kindly given to me by a friend. This was coloured using watercolour pencils.


4 comments:

  1. Lovely card hun, shows off the papers brilliantly :o)

    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thats so lovely, love the funky colours Jo!


    Lindsey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card and those papers are fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. This I love, love the stamped image! great make darlin x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...