Sunday 10 August 2008

Alien












This kit to download is called "Alien" and consists of pattered papers, borders, aliens, rockets, clouds, moons and everything you need to make out of this World alien creations !

The birthday card is made entirely of the alien kit apart from the sentiment which I made myself on my PC.

The door hanger is also made entirely of the alien kit apart from the "Taken Off" and "Landed" clouds which I made myself on my PC and the star gems from my stash.

The party invitation is also made entirely of the alien kit apart from the text and "party" lettering. The patterned paper used to make the "party" lettering is available in the kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...