Friday 15 August 2008

Just for fun !




My very good friend Jen sent me some of her Sugar Nellie Sweet Art Ebony images for me to play with and I couldn't wait to get playing ! I had also just been on a spending spree to another new craft shop I had been told about called "Snazzys" in Swindon. Oh my goodness, if you don't want to be tempted to spend money, you have to avoid this place as you definately won't leave empty handed !

I used to make this card :

The patterned paper is K&Co. Classic K McKenna 6x6 paper pad. I used another paper in this pad to make the florish on my Cricut with the Accent Essentials cart.

The flowers are Hero Arts Art Flowers in neutral and the brads are Papermania. The ribbon came from Snazzys with the flowers.

I coloured the image using watercolour pencils.

You must go and visit Jen's blog. She makes the most fantastic cards and is a real inspiration.

6 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card Jo, thank you so much for your kind words. (the cheque's in the post - lol!)
    Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Jo. The little Flourishes are fab as is the colouring :) Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh jo this is boootsiful!! (hehe - aint i just hilarious!! :p) I love this colour combination - it is one of my faves. Fantasic job there sis :) Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is gorgeous Jo..well done!

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh sooooo beautiful! great card darlin, I LOVE IT!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooops, forgot to say....i'll be off to have a looksie at the website thanx for sharing my dear x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...