Monday 4 August 2008

CB August Tag Swap




This was the first tag swap for CB and the theme was friendship. My tags went to Clara Cluck.

For the first tag I used :

Pattered paper from Daisie Company called "Sweet Affection"

Ladybug and Friends Stamp

Sentiment is from Hero Arts Clear Stamp Set "Trees Birds and Messages"

Ribbon and eyelet from stash.


For the second tag I used :

Pattered paper from Laura Ashley contemporary paper pack

Penny Black image given to me in a swap

Sentiment made by me on the PC

Ribbon is Maya Road "Laughter" pack.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that, I didn't realize that my daughter was signed in to blogland on this pc!
    These tags are so adorable!
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful clara is very lucky to have received these beauties!
    Great makes darlin'

    Nx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh more cute tempting PB stamps, i don't have that one yet! jo ur leading me to the temptation of ebay to buy it lol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These tags are great I'm sure Clara will love them

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...