Saturday 30 August 2008

Meet the Inklebods !



I'm not sure whether someone has put a rabbit's foot or a four leaf clover into my handbag this month but I have certainly been extremely lucky !!

I have been invited onto another Design Team ! I am just so overwhelmed and excited !

I am on the Design Team for Inklebods

My good friends Charli and Jen have been busy designing and making their own range of stamps called "Inklebods". The family consists of Mikey, Toby, Johnny, Martha and Maisy. There is also a sitting Johnny and a suitcase. The fabulous and fun stamps will be available to buy from THIS SUNDAY from INKLEBODS


Please welcome "Martha" !

I made this card using the "Darlin" kit from Designs by Krista

Martha stamp available from Inklebods and painted with Whispers pens.

The flowers are American Crafts.

Look out for more Inklebods on my blog !


5 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW you lucky lady!

    Congratulations xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I was about to have a little *yawn* at the thought of more new ickle people stamps coming on the market, but I am very pleasantly surprised ......I actaully like the Inklebods {terriic name for them too}
    Well done to the designers, they are fab and they have faces too, even better!!!

    I will definately be watching the Inklebods and almost certainly purchase some too.

    Thanks Jo for sharing them, and thats a great card too!
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you - you are on a roll. Bought any lottery tickets recently?
    Lovely card.
    Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  4. both cards are brilliant hunny, very effective indeed x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These stamps are really cute & you card is gorgeous :o)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you have liked what you have seen and will visit again.

Thanks !

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...